Sunday, October 19, 2014

Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe

Let me start by saying that this is even better than those pumpkin scones.  Not even kidding.  This pumpkin bread is so moist and fluffy.  My mother-in-law brought me and the hubs a loaf of this a few weeks ago and WOW...  I ate it in 3 days..  A whole loaf.  So making this may be a bad idea...  But I mean, who can say?

I may slow down a bit on recipes the next few days (or at least I hope).  My goal is to start posting about some cloth diapering, but that all depends on the LO being compliant!

Seriously, whip up some of this pumpkin bread.  You won't regret it!

Easy Pumpkin Bread


Ingredients

  • 1 can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 2/3 cup water
  • 2 cups white sugar (original recipe calls for 3 but I think 1 or 1 1/2 would be fine too)
  • 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Mix the wet ingredients together and the dry ingredients together! Also preheat your oven to 350 degrees.



Then mix them all together!



Pour them into 2 loaf pans (or 3 loaf pans if you have small ones)


And stick them into a 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes.


You'll know they're done when a knife or toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean! 



Cut that baby into slices and enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment