Tuesday, November 4, 2014

JV Photography: Engagement Kayla + Ian

About a week and a half ago I had the pleasure of photographing two Taylor students who are getting married next year!  They were so obviously in love, it was so easy to photograph them and capture the love between them!

It was a gorgeous day and we went to a barn near Taylor's campus that is very special to these two.  I experimented with a little bit of free lensing and LOVE the results.  Still have a lot of practicing to do but I'm loving the process.  :)  I'll be offering 50$ photoshoots through January, so book fast!  A session will get you 45 minutes, 1 location and about 40 digital copies of the finished photos with printing rights.

I'm so happy for these two and can't wait to see photos from their wedding!  Meet Kayla and Ian!






















No comments:

Post a Comment