Sunday, November 16, 2014

JV Photography: Bailey Family Photos

A couple weeks ago, one of my best friends asked me to do photos for her and her sister and nephew and niece.  I was SO EXCITED for her to ask me.  It means so much to be able to capture moments for people, but when it's someone close to you, it makes it that much more special.

So this past weekend I got to capture some previous moments of Sara with her sister Laura and these two spunky babies!  I had so much fun and loved being able to get more experience with photographing children.

I've decided that I LOVE it.  They weren't being "cooperative" for the photos, i.e. they weren't interested in smiling on command!  But that offered a unique challenge of having to capture those smiles that Sara coaxed out of them with tickles!  Love it!

So here they are, I'm so happy with the results.

Just a reminder, I'm still offering 50$ photoshoots through January.  Once January hits, this deal is gone!  So make sure you book quickly!  45 minutes of shooting, 1 locations, you get the digitals with printing rights.  
























No comments:

Post a Comment