Monday, December 15, 2014

JV Photography: Macomber Family Photos

Yesterday, I got to photograph one of my favorite families!

I met Angia when I was an undergrad at Taylor University.  She was my professor for one of my education classes and she quickly became one of my favorite professors.  While at Taylor I got to know her better and eventually took photos of her and her hubby and boys.  That was like 2 years ago!  I was so excited to photograph them again.  Especially because the boys have grown so much and are so much different than before!

I've also got a bit more experience under my belt and think these photos have more of a "style" to them.  But anyway, loving these photos, almost as much as I love this family!

Hope you guys like them!

50$ photoshoots are only available through the end of January.  You can book a shoot for after January for the 50$ price, but once January is over, the price for a shoot goes up.

Take advantage friends!






























2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are AMAZING!! I couldn't possibly pick a favorite; I love them ALL. Thankyou.so.much. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am SO glad that you like them!!! :D I think they're my favorite photos to date! Thank you so much for letting me capture your family! :) I'm burning the CD right now, there are a a dozen or so that I didn't put online, so you'll be able to see those when you get the disc. :)

      Delete